Starlight Xpress Trius SX-814 CCD Camera
Starlight Xpress Trius SX-814 features the Sony ICX814 CCD with a 3380x2704 pixel array. The ultra small 3.69 micron pixels on this sensor will allow you to capture stunning resolution with even the shortest focal length instruments.
MPN: #Trius SX-814
Array Width (pixels) :
Array Height (pixels) :
Pixel Size :
The SXVR-H814 is a higher resolution version of the very popular SXVR-H694 camera.
It has a similarly high QE and low thermal noise, but offers 9.19 megapixels of
resolution. Each pixel is 3.69 x 3.69 uM in size. This very high resolution makes the
814 particularly well suited to the super-fast short focus 'scopes and 'Hyperstar'
systems that are now widely in use.
- Image format - 3380 x 2704 pixels in a 12.5 x 10mm array.
- Pixel size - 3.69 x 3.69 uM
- QE - Peak (Yellow light) approx. 75%, H-alpha approx. 60%
- Well depth - 18,000e
- System gain - 0.25e / ADU
- Image download time - 7 seconds in 1 x 1 binning mode
- Cooling - 2 stage high efficiency Peltier cooler giving approx. -40C temperature
- Power consumption - 1.2 amps max. at 12v DC (universal AC supply provided)